VRSF 3" Cast Stainless Steel Catless Downpipes - BMW 135I/335I N54
We are proud to introduce our VRSF 3" Catless Downpipes for the N54 135i & 335i which now feature a cast stainless steel mouth. These 3" downpipes are THE best bang for the buck mod available, with gains from 25hp & 30tq when tuned. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converters in the factory downpipes, backpressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, an increase in power & a more aggressive exhaust note.
Rather than necking down closer to the turbos like most of our competitors, our 3" catless downpipe feature a full 3" design up to the 2.5" flange which allows an increase of flow. Our 3" downpipes are hand crafted from SS304 stainless steel and include a lifetime warranty & our "No Hassle" satisfaction guarantee which includes fitment & defects. Each kit includes heavy duty, grade 12 bolts, nuts and washers along with two mid pipe gaskets. We also offer additional installation accessories such as the turbo to downpipe clamp and gasket. The turbo to downpipe clamp and gasket aren't required for installation but are highly recommended if your original accessories have more than 50-60k miles.
We also offer ceramic coating services on these utilizing Cerakotes High Temperature Ceramic coating, made to withstand temperatures up to 1800F. Please note that while we do offer a lifetime warranty on the downpipes, we only offer a 1 year warranty on the ceramic coating services due to the nature of the product.
- Adds 20-25 HP to the wheels & 25-30 TQ to the wheels.
- CAD/CAM designed cast bell mouth for seamless flange to pipe transition.
- Hand made from mandrel bent, tig welded 3" 304 grade stainless steel.
- Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- Fits RHD and LHD models with no modification neccessary.
- Gaskets & high quality grade 12 mounting hardware included.
- VRSF Lifetime Warranty against defects and fitment.